Heyy, wass up everybody welcome back to mixture of arts with your girl saytue sayewhat holding it down on Mixture of Arts radio. Man, the show tonight is definitely groovy, because my featured guest of the night has definitely created some groovy tunes that make ya bob ya head, get hype, and sing every single verse in the songs he produce. As you already know, former no limit producer, mo b dick is chillen right here on mixture of arts with me your girl saytue sayewhat, so if you wanna call in and chat live with make sure you call in at 818-572-8026, aight!
Ok folk in case you don’t know, mixture of arts is a creative mixture of topics and diversity of music show, so just because the segment for tonight is on entertaionment doesn’t mean that all of mixture of arts shows are soly based on the entertainment niche. With that said if you are a no limit fan then you should definitely listen in to the entire show.
I am on facebook and twitter so if youre on fb, join me at mixture of arts with saytue saye or if you’re on twitter, follow me at @MixtureOfArts and I will follow back aiight.
Also, if you are an artist or entrepreneur that want a bio written but don’t know how to write one. I offer a creative writing and internet marketing service that will get your face found on google’s first page under any keywords you want to get ranked for. Even if you just want me to drive traffic to a certain webpage or need help with seo, I do it to. Just to www.InternetMarketerJournalist.com, fill out the form and go on from there.
S/o to Martina cotton for winning our contest. She guessed Mo b dicks name as theproducer for the track“ goodbye to my homies”.
Ok… I’m a go head a take a fast commercial break, WEITH THIS THROWBACK, TRU FEAT MIA X AND MASTER P, I’M BOUT IT BOUT “ and UH well be right back with mo b dick interview,. Ya’ll stay tune….
Wass up everybody welcome back to mixture of arts with your girl saytue sayewhat, holding it down on mixture of arts rafioo.
Music isn’t the same anymore. let’s be frank. And my question to you is …. Whatever happened to the butterflies that filled your tummy whenever you heard the lyrics from an actual lyricist? Whatever happened to the songs that made your heart groovy and in a mind state of self, not hype? What really happened to the songs that made sense when signing to it?
Now, thing about this is that Producers aren’t the same either. They are steadily creating beats for these so call rappers that continuously rap about bullshit that either doesn’t make sense or rappers that have no flow at all. At the end of the day, the younger generation is bumping to the beat and they think they’re bumping to the flow that is over the beat, while just signing along because they feel hype. And I have to be honest here, because the majority of the producers now days are all the same. They have no originality what so ever. They either have that “swag” or “Teletubbies” tone to it.
It’s weird how a producer such as Mo B Dick is under the radar, but the truth is that he has created multi platinum tracks since day one. And when you sit back and retrospect on the importance of valuable music that touches the people, the most unique and out of the box creators are hardly recognized and known. That is to say if this is the case, then passion and a gift has a tremendous outcome; and when it’s all being said and done I’d rather choose passion and my gift over anything else, because once these aspects are present, everything falls in place and passion and gift are unknowing inspired, admired, and respected.
With that being said, I want to welcome you, mo b dick to mixture of arts, whats up. Thank you so much for being on the show.
- Wow! What was going through your mind when you heard that track right there?
- So, where you been hiding at mo b?
- Ok, when did you leave no limit? Why did you leave?
- I have to ask you, how did you come up with such great tunes? What really goes through your head when creating these beats?
- Which song is your favorite out of all the songs you’ve produced and why?
- I have to ask you, I know this is irrelevant, but I seen the tattoos on your neck, but what really got me is the tattoo on your head. Why on your head, like,(lol) and who is that picture of?
- What your perspective on the new hip hop genre?
- Do you have any fav new artists?
- Which producer out here can you compare yourself to? Why?
- I heard that you taught yourself how to play the piano? How was that like for you?
- What happened to beats by the pound? Like what happened to a lot of the no limit crew?
- Let’s talk about the mo b tv on youtube. Whats that’s about?
- How often to put new videos?
- Are you working on new songs now?
Don’t forget to follow this blog.